Saturday, October 19, 2013

Now accepting trumpet students!!


Inspiring and effective trumpet lessons for players of all ages and levels of experience. I have over 20 years of experience teaching students from age 5 to 75, beginners to professionals, as well as students with special needs.

We'll study the fundamentals of the instrument in a creative and positive way that applies to all styles of music. You`ll gain strength and flexibility as a player and deepen your understanding of the trumpet as a creative musical instrument, and you'll have fun! My area of expertise is in jazz, improvisation, composition, and theory.

About me:
I have been playing the trumpet for over 25 years. I started teaching professionally at the age of 15...and I have been refining my methods for over 20 years. I have studied at the University of Toronto, York University, and the Banff Centre for the Arts, and for 10 years in New York with master teacher Laurie Frink. I perform and tour regularly, at venues including the Montreal and Vancouver International Jazz Festivals. I have played on 50 recordings.
I teach at my Montreal studio or at your home anywhere in Montreal.

You can hear some of my work at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtN_UnKT8B0

No comments:

Post a Comment